Professor Paddle: BC Statlu/Chehalis on Sat Discussion Thread vanlinelogistics.com Seattle Washington (WA) Warehousing & Order Fulfillment vanlinelogistics.com Seattle Washington (WA) Warehousing & Order Fulfillment vanlinelogistics.com Seattle Washington (WA) Commercial Relocation vanlinelogistics.com Warehousing & Order Fulfillment
Professor Paddle Professor Paddle
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin
Home Calendar Forum FSBO Gallery PPages Reviews Rivers Links
  Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  Search The ForumSearch
Trip Discussion's
 Professor Paddle : General : Events : Trip Discussion's
Message Icon Topic: BC Statlu/Chehalis on Sat Discussion Thread Post Reply Post New Topic
BC Statlu/Chehalis on Sat (Trip Quick View)
Find out more details by Viewing the Trip Page
Chehalis River/Statlu Creek  (Canyon Run)   Class III/IV   Min 1000    |    Max 4000  
Trip Leader : Wiggins
Contact # : 2S3two55six5two0
Meeting Time : 6/7/2014 9:00:00 AM
Meeting Place : Lowes at Sunset Dr in Bellingham
Paddlers Paddling
Wiggins
PP Junkie
PP Junkie

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Wiggins Replybullet Topic: BC Statlu/Chehalis on Sat Discussion Thread
    Posted: 05 Jun 2014 at 3:53pm

This is the BC Statlu/Chehalis on Sat discussion thread. Please post any questions below.

Remember the actual Trip Details are located on the BC Statlu/Chehalis on Sat | Trip Page

A couple of us North end boaters are rallying to hit the BC Chehalis on Saturday. It is a class III to III+ scenic run through a cliffed out river gorge with emerald green water. It is fairly pool drop, but due to the committing nature of the gorge paddlers should be comfortable boating class III+ water. I am also looking for a R2 or R3 partner(s) if anyone is interested. Kyle 2 five 3 two 55 six five 2 O

IP IP Logged Send Private Message Send Private Message
Speedster
Viener Schnitzel
Viener Schnitzel

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Speedster Replybullet Posted: 06 Jun 2014 at 2:04pm
Not past class 3 myself yet otherwise i'd join normally, but up the coast on an island at the moment.

But.  June 20-23 a friend and I will be doing the II+ and III rivers in the Lower mainland and Squamish if you or anyone wants to join.  Chekamus, Mamquam and Chilliwack.   Capilano is 2ft below suggested running right now so probably skip that except if we want to do some surf play and active rolling play. 

My friend & I are both II+ to III kayakers with 95% to 99% roll ability on the screw and C to C rolls. 

Enjoy the trip!

-Adam
IP IP Logged Send Private Message
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version