Professor Paddle: Family & Friends Rafting W/E Discussion Thread vanlinelogistics.com Seattle Washington (WA) Warehousing & Order Fulfillment vanlinelogistics.com Seattle Washington (WA) Warehousing & Order Fulfillment vanlinelogistics.com Seattle Washington (WA) Commercial Relocation vanlinelogistics.com Warehousing & Order Fulfillment
Professor Paddle Professor Paddle
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin
Home Calendar Forum FSBO Gallery PPages Reviews Rivers Links
  Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  Search The ForumSearch
Trip Discussion's
 Professor Paddle : General : Events : Trip Discussion's
Message Icon Topic: Family & Friends Rafting W/E Discussion Thread Post Reply Post New Topic
Family & Friends Rafting W/E (Trip Quick View)
Find out more details by Viewing the Trip Page
Wenatchee  (4. State Play (Leavenworthless to Cashmere))   Class III   Min 2500 cfs    |    Max 20000 cfs   Current 3940 cfs (Reported on 04-17-2024 18:15:00)
Trip Leader : James
Contact # : 206-406-2869
Meeting Time : 6/7/2014 10:00:00 AM
Meeting Place : Cashmere River Side Park
Paddlers Paddling
dave
James
Admin
Admin
Sum Dum Guy

Online Status: Offline
  Quote James Replybullet Topic: Family & Friends Rafting W/E Discussion Thread
    Posted: 15 May 2014 at 8:22am

This is the Family & Friends Rafting W/E discussion thread. Please post any questions below.

Remember the actual Trip Details are located on the Family & Friends Rafting W/E | Trip Page

I am planning this weekend to take several co'workers down the river. I will have a raft, IK and a few kayaks although I plan to basically be shuttling people down in Inflatables just to introduce them to Whitewater and have fun.

If you have a friend or family member that is interested in going down the river jump in and if you need to reserve a spot for them in a raft be sure to respond in the discussion thread so we can make sure we have plenty of space for everyone that wants to get down the run.

We are planning on camping over the weekend and rafting both Sat and Sun but the location is yet to be determined for the campfire. It will really depend on the number of people going.

IP IP Logged Send Private Message Send Private Message
dave
Master Poster
Master Poster
D4

Quote dave Replybullet Posted: 19 May 2014 at 10:04pm
We are a possible at this point. Probably just Sunday.
Nomad
IP IP Logged Send Private Message
James
Admin
Admin
Sum Dum Guy

Quote James Replybullet Posted: 22 May 2014 at 12:02pm
Thats cool, I am mainly taking a bunch of people down from work and various other walks of life. I figured since it is going to be a weekend of pushing rubber I might as well offer the option to other folks that might want to paddle along side family and friends because we will have or be able to make room!

On a side note I would really love to have a few whitewater boaters along to pick up pieces and we can haul brews and pay for the services with liquid libations. This weekend we are going to have one trip with zero options for dumping because a co worker that I take every year is paralyzed and swimming is not an option, but there will be several other runs that we are going to be trying to get wet as much as possible. So anyone that wants to camp out and help safety boat in exchange for Beers would be appreciated!!!
James
Admin
Admin
Sum Dum Guy

Quote James Replybullet Posted: 03 Jun 2014 at 8:49am
A final shout out to anyone interested.

I will be heading out of Seattle around noon on Friday. I have ample space in the Raft since quite a few co workers bailed at the last minute. I plan on doing one or two runs Sat and then another one on Sunday.

So hit me up if you have someone you want to get into a raft this weekend.
dave
Master Poster
Master Poster
D4

Quote dave Replybullet Posted: 05 Jun 2014 at 7:18pm
We are all in. I run safety boat kayak and Dana in raft.
Nomad
dave
Master Poster
Master Poster
D4

Quote dave Replybullet Posted: 05 Jun 2014 at 7:18pm
Sunday that is.
Nomad
Post Reply Post New Topic