Professor Paddle: Beginner in Whatcom County vanlinelogistics.com Seattle Washington (WA) Warehousing & Order Fulfillment vanlinelogistics.com Seattle Washington (WA) Warehousing & Order Fulfillment vanlinelogistics.com Seattle Washington (WA) Commercial Relocation vanlinelogistics.com Warehousing & Order Fulfillment
Professor Paddle Professor Paddle
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin
Home Calendar Forum FSBO Gallery PPages Reviews Rivers Links
  Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  Search The ForumSearch
Open Forum
 Professor Paddle : The Class Room : Open Forum
Message Icon Topic: Beginner in Whatcom County Post Reply Post New Topic
Joe W.
Viener Schnitzel
Viener Schnitzel

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Joe W. Replybullet Topic: Beginner in Whatcom County
    Posted: 05 May 2014 at 7:25pm
I am a beginner at white water kayaking. i have my rolls down and have acquired proper gear. i am looking for someone to mentour me and show me the ropes. If there ever is a opportunity to help out the new guy, would be very thankful. Joe W. 360-840-4323 live in Bellingham.
IP IP Logged Send Private Message
Joe W.
Viener Schnitzel
Viener Schnitzel

Quote Joe W. Replybullet Posted: 11 May 2014 at 10:14pm
im that adventourouse guy that has been obsessing all winter organizing and buying all the gear waiting to be done with work for a couple of weeks, and give it a try on the river. life gets busy and so many other things should be doing during my time off, like chores, but i peddle, rock climb, hike and play in the gym waiting to find the opportunity to get that first trip on the river with the right people to learn the safe way. i have a little expierience back in 2001 in Golden Colorado and practiced the hell out of the rolls, just ready for a first adventure. i live in Bellingham, and all the action seems to be to the south. anybody feels like including that new guy let me know. 360-840-4323
Joe W.
Viener Schnitzel
Viener Schnitzel

Quote Joe W. Replybullet Posted: 21 May 2014 at 7:16pm
Thanks to Professor Paddler I have gotten my first two trips in on the river. Got my first swim on South Fork Skykomish, rolls are solid and still lookin for people willing to teach. Am totally hooked and ready for next adventure. If anyone wants to kayak give me a call 360-840-4323.
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version