Professor Paddle: PP Ball 2014 Info... vanlinelogistics.com Seattle Washington (WA) Warehousing & Order Fulfillment vanlinelogistics.com Seattle Washington (WA) Warehousing & Order Fulfillment vanlinelogistics.com Seattle Washington (WA) Commercial Relocation vanlinelogistics.com Warehousing & Order Fulfillment
Professor Paddle Professor Paddle
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin
Home Calendar Forum FSBO Gallery PPages Reviews Rivers Links
  Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  Search The ForumSearch
Whitewater Forum
 Professor Paddle : General : Whitewater Forum
Message Icon Topic: PP Ball 2014 Info... Post Reply Post New Topic
<< Prev Page  of 2
pottert
Super Looper
Super Looper

Online Status: Offline
  Quote pottert Replybullet Posted: 28 Mar 2014 at 11:13am
Is Sunistich the same venue as last year?
IP IP Logged Send Private Message Send Private Message
msims
Rock Bumper
Rock Bumper

Quote msims Replybullet Posted: 28 Mar 2014 at 12:02pm
Yessir.
IP IP Logged Send Private Message
James
Admin
Admin
Sum Dum Guy

Quote James Replybullet Posted: 28 Mar 2014 at 12:28pm
If I were planning the Ball this year it would feature Inflatable Jump Toys, a merry go round, a petting zoo with two types of monkeys and clowns that tie ballon animals, maybe a hot dog stand that serves Hebrew Nationals. I would ditch the Kegs and Late night Music for a Sing A Long with Frozen and slip n slides. So I guess it is a good thing I have nothing to do with it this year.

although most kayakers would find a way to have a good time with the above mentioned venue... unfortunately 3 year olds would not have a good time waiting for loads of drunk dudes flipping in the bounce house or guys tearing up the slip n slide with a kayak, moms would be upset when the rowdy crowds started getting the petting zoo animals wasted off shots of fireball and someone would certainly get the hot dog stand confused and think we were going to roast some Israelites.

Come to think of it, I could go either way... I would just leave the kids at home.
chipmaney
Big Boofer
Big Boofer

Quote chipmaney Replybullet Posted: 28 Mar 2014 at 6:13pm
Wilder comes every year. He's asleep by the time the festivities start. Never been a problem. Where I go, the boy goes. One year there were even some other kids there. It might that the presence of children would calm things down a little, which would be okay with me. Everybody there has always been very respectful of children. Some people there even like kids.

I can understand, though, why James would not want to bring HIS kids, as it may prevent HIM from gettin' rowdy, hehe. And nobody wants that: We need James to be in form or people will stop coming to the Ball!

Edited by chipmaney - 28 Mar 2014 at 9:47pm
sitting all alone on a mountain by a river that has no end
tiziak
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Quote tiziak Replybullet Posted: 29 Mar 2014 at 6:45am
Wow there Chipper! I wouldn't go that far...

;)
If you don't know where you are going, any road will get you there.

Daniel Patrinellis
IP IP Logged Send Private Message
jP
Rio Banditos
Rio Banditos
Diddle Fuerte Diablo !

Quote jP Replybullet Posted: 30 Mar 2014 at 11:38am
Originally posted by tiziak

Wow there Chipper! I wouldn't go that far...

;)

Oh, I could, but since I already hit the "clear form" button twice, I won't. The elephant in the room is concealed within Nutty P's post:

Originally posted by James

loads of drunk dudes flipping in the bounce house or guys tearing up the slip n slide with a kayak... rowdy crowds getting the petting zoo animals wasted off shots of fireball and someone would certainly get the hot dog stand confused and think we were going to roast some Israelites.Come to think of it, I could go either way... I would just leave the kids at home.

Hmm. Sounds like the voice of experience...
I gotta go now. There's a new version of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde I gotta check out on Netflix...

Whatever the case, I'm sure if we can just keep that Jimminy Creek-It guy away from the PA system, the kids will be alright ;)
🐋🐋🐋🐋🐋🐋🐋🐋🐋🐋🐋
chipmaney
Big Boofer
Big Boofer

Quote chipmaney Replybullet Posted: 31 Mar 2014 at 9:51am
Well, Danimal, you know how I love my sarcastic hyperbole!
sitting all alone on a mountain by a river that has no end
Tobin
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Quote Tobin Replybullet Posted: 31 Mar 2014 at 10:27am
Originally posted by James

If I were planning the Ball this year it would feature Inflatable Jump Toys, a merry go round, a petting zoo with two types of monkeys and clowns that tie ballon animals,

This guy is available for parties.

Edited by Tobin - 31 Mar 2014 at 10:28am
Sure?
1150lbsofaire
Super Looper
Super Looper

Quote 1150lbsofaire Replybullet Posted: 03 May 2014 at 3:19pm
that was all real informative guys but if the ball is gonna happin there needs to be a date then people who know they can make it will help out in little ways they can. it would be nice to come up with a way to make this yearly reunion a little more simpler and sustainable so its not such a sh*t show at the planning stage every year. i dont think the bridge with phil has been burnt and if we could pay him in advance for the following year at the end of every ball we would be set. a family cooper fest would be sick but the ball is the ball
lookin for a bow cap for a storm
<< Prev Page  of 2
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version