Professor Paddle: documentary vanlinelogistics.com Seattle Washington (WA) Warehousing & Order Fulfillment vanlinelogistics.com Seattle Washington (WA) Warehousing & Order Fulfillment vanlinelogistics.com Seattle Washington (WA) Commercial Relocation vanlinelogistics.com Warehousing & Order Fulfillment
Professor Paddle Professor Paddle
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin
Home Calendar Forum FSBO Gallery PPages Reviews Rivers Links
  Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  Search The ForumSearch
Whitewater Forum
 Professor Paddle : General : Whitewater Forum
Message Icon Topic: documentary Post Reply Post New Topic
osmelendez
McNasty
McNasty

Online Status: Offline
  Quote osmelendez Replybullet Topic: documentary
    Posted: 14 Jan 2014 at 6:20pm
Looking for class IV boaters stepping up to run class V that would like to be involved in a short documentary which captures the progression.

I'd rather not give a whole bunch of details on this thread, but I will point out just a few.

Obviously, I'm looking for one or two boaters that have not done a lot of class V, but are really wanting to.

It would be great to have a class V boater or two committed to showing us some of these rivers and being apart of this documentary process.

You need to be willing to not only boat, but hold a camera at times and definitely hold the throw rope. So, if you have some camera gear then that would be awesome.

We would need to get some time together in AND off the water, so if you live near Seattle then that would be best. I think trying to put something together with folks that live pretty far away from me would be a bit difficult. I live in Seattle. Queen Anne to be specific. The documentary would not only include whitewater but a face and personality will be put on the boaters. Sometimes we will need to capture the boater in their natural element off the river.

Any female boaters interested?

And, probably the most important point I want to mention is this: The purpose of this doc is not to glorify ourselves and to show the world how amazing we are, but it is to tell a good story. I have a passion for whitewater and a passion for good story telling and I would love to see what we could come up with through this process.

How long will a documentary take? Possibly two years. Think about that for a minute…

Email me if you are interested and I will give you details.
IP IP Logged Send Private Message
osmelendez
McNasty
McNasty

Online Status: Offline
  Quote osmelendez Replybullet Posted: 15 Jan 2014 at 10:02am
I'm curious to see how many Class III boaters stepping up to run Class IV would be interested in a project like this. So, if your a class III stepping into Class IV and are interested, send me an email.
IP IP Logged Send Private Message
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version