Professor Paddle: Lost Werner Paddle, Lower Green vanlinelogistics.com Seattle Washington (WA) Warehousing & Order Fulfillment vanlinelogistics.com Seattle Washington (WA) Warehousing & Order Fulfillment vanlinelogistics.com Seattle Washington (WA) Commercial Relocation vanlinelogistics.com Warehousing & Order Fulfillment
Professor Paddle Professor Paddle
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin
Home Calendar Forum FSBO Gallery PPages Reviews Rivers Links
  Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  Search The ForumSearch
Lost \ Found \ Stolen
 Professor Paddle : Classifieds : Lost \ Found \ Stolen
Message Icon Topic: Lost Werner Paddle, Lower Green Post Reply Post New Topic
The NZA
Splat Wheeler
Splat Wheeler

Online Status: Offline
  Quote The NZA Replybullet Topic: Lost Werner Paddle, Lower Green
    Posted: 27 Dec 2013 at 11:54pm
If you find yourself on the lower Green, I lost a paddle two small drops above island drop, on this shallow,kinda mankey class 2. This is after running the upper as well, so not sure how that happend. Anyway, it likely got pinned on a rock. It's WERNER POWERHOUSE CARBON BENT SHAFT. Says "Nat Krancus" and has an email and phone number. Let me know if you find it! My email is krancus@gmail.com. Thanks!

Nat
IP IP Logged Send Private Message
snowplower
Paddler
Paddler

Quote snowplower Replybullet Posted: 28 Dec 2013 at 6:15am
Sorry to hear that Nat. If you have a chance to get back out there look under that rock your talking about. I've seen a lot of paddles stick right where there placed. Students have rolled over, hands and paddle go down, hand releases paddle, paddle stays under rock and doesn't come up. Hopefully you can get out in the water with a stick and brush it upstream enough to kick it free. Good luck. Take a couple buddy's along
IP IP Logged Send Private Message Send Private Message
The NZA
Splat Wheeler
Splat Wheeler

Quote The NZA Replybullet Posted: 30 Dec 2013 at 9:55am
Hey thanks! I went back the next day to scour around the rapid, but no luck. I am, not giving up hope though. It does seem very likely it's wedged under the water, and may be revealed as the Green drops.
IP IP Logged Send Private Message
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version