Professor Paddle: Borrow or rent boat in Seattle area? vanlinelogistics.com Seattle Washington (WA) Warehousing & Order Fulfillment vanlinelogistics.com Seattle Washington (WA) Warehousing & Order Fulfillment vanlinelogistics.com Seattle Washington (WA) Commercial Relocation vanlinelogistics.com Warehousing & Order Fulfillment
Professor Paddle Professor Paddle
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin
Home Calendar Forum FSBO Gallery PPages Reviews Rivers Links
  Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  Search The ForumSearch
Whitewater Forum
 Professor Paddle : General : Whitewater Forum
Message Icon Topic: Borrow or rent boat in Seattle area? Post Reply Post New Topic
ODarrow
Paddler
Paddler

Online Status: Offline
  Quote ODarrow Replybullet Topic: Borrow or rent boat in Seattle area?
    Posted: 07 Nov 2013 at 4:03pm
Hey,
I'm coming into Seattle on Nov 18 from Germany to visit with family and was hoping I would be able to borrow or rent a boat and paddle and be able to find some friends to paddle with for a day or two on the local class 3+ run. I'm bringing all my soft gear+ helmet + safety stuff but just don't feel like fying my boat in for the 2 weeks I’m town with maybe only 2 days out of that kayaking. I think I will probably have my hands full with relatives on the weekend but if anyone is open for a weekday run I was be extremely interested to get on some water. At home I paddle a Burn Medium so something along that line would be ideal. Just let me know If you have a boat or if you know of a place I could rent one and I would be very grateful! I will repay you with beer…maybe even German beer if I find a connection before I leave!! Happy paddling,
Owen
"See what happens"
IP IP Logged Send Private Message
JayB
Big Boofer
Big Boofer

Quote JayB Replybullet Posted: 07 Nov 2013 at 5:20pm
Hey Owen:

I've got a boat (Bliss Stick Mystic with a patch) and a paddle I can hook you up with. Just post here when you show up and I can give you my contact info.

Willkommen in Seattle

-Jay
-Jay
IP IP Logged Send Private Message Send Private Message
ODarrow
Paddler
Paddler

Quote ODarrow Replybullet Posted: 07 Nov 2013 at 6:47pm
That would be so awesome! Thank you so much for the help. One question though...what type of beer do you like????
"See what happens"
IP IP Logged Send Private Message
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version