Professor Paddle: New to Seattle (from PDX) looking for new buddies vanlinelogistics.com Seattle Washington (WA) Warehousing & Order Fulfillment vanlinelogistics.com Seattle Washington (WA) Warehousing & Order Fulfillment vanlinelogistics.com Seattle Washington (WA) Commercial Relocation vanlinelogistics.com Warehousing & Order Fulfillment
Professor Paddle Professor Paddle
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin
Home Calendar Forum FSBO Gallery PPages Reviews Rivers Links
  Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  Search The ForumSearch
Whitewater Forum
 Professor Paddle : General : Whitewater Forum
Message Icon Topic: New to Seattle (from PDX) looking for new buddies Post Reply Post New Topic
KiraM
Viener Schnitzel
Viener Schnitzel

Online Status: Offline
  Quote KiraM Replybullet Topic: New to Seattle (from PDX) looking for new buddies
    Posted: 08 Oct 2013 at 10:57pm
Hey all-
I recently moved to Seattle from Portland, and am looking for a new crew of paddle buddies.

In Portland, I was running the upper clack, middle white salmon, bull run, and the sandy river gorge (2x). I recently finished a multi day on hell's canyon in Idaho, which was a blast, I'd highly recommend it.

Class III+ is my class fun, but I'm always happy to paddle something mellower and work on skills.

P.S. I used to work at Next Adventure in Portland, so if you stopped by the shop in the last year or so and talked to a female employee, that would have been me.

See you on the river!
IP IP Logged Send Private Message
Robbette
Viener Schnitzel
Viener Schnitzel

Quote Robbette Replybullet Posted: 09 Oct 2013 at 12:47am
Hey Kira
I actually bought my kayak from you early this summer. Welcome north! All I do is work on skills so if you ever want to paddle the east side of the cascades I live in Leavenworth and would love to get out. Also I am planning on a lower OP mission next weekend to get some razor clams could probably throw in a little boating since claming is at night and that leaves all day open. PM me.
IP IP Logged Send Private Message
Dale
McNasty
McNasty

Quote Dale Replybullet Posted: 09 Oct 2013 at 7:14am
I'm always looking for somebody to carry me to the river... seeing as I can't count on KEITH!!!

We're in the Central District, a little over a mile East of the James St exit downtown.

I rarely paddle anything any harder than the Middle Middle(Snoqualmie).

2 questions:

Will you put up with a lot of foolish nonsense?

What kind of canoe do you paddle?

Welcome to Seattle.
IP IP Logged Send Private Message Send Private Message
jihad
Splat Wheeler
Splat Wheeler

Quote jihad Replybullet Posted: 09 Oct 2013 at 8:04pm
If you want to get on the Tilton (class 3+) give me a shout. There is a crew of us from the Olympia area that kayak it on a regular basis.
-jared
IP IP Logged Send Private Message Send Private Message
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version