Professor Paddle: Big Quilcene DOE Gauge - Discontinued vanlinelogistics.com Seattle Washington (WA) Warehousing & Order Fulfillment vanlinelogistics.com Seattle Washington (WA) Warehousing & Order Fulfillment vanlinelogistics.com Seattle Washington (WA) Commercial Relocation vanlinelogistics.com Warehousing & Order Fulfillment
Professor Paddle Professor Paddle
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin
Home Calendar Forum FSBO Gallery PPages Reviews Rivers Links
  Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  Search The ForumSearch
Whitewater Forum
 Professor Paddle : General : Whitewater Forum
Message Icon Topic: Big Quilcene DOE Gauge - Discontinued Post Reply Post New Topic
AdamG
Paddler
Paddler

Online Status: Offline
  Quote AdamG Replybullet Topic: Big Quilcene DOE Gauge - Discontinued
    Posted: 23 Sep 2013 at 8:33am
It's that time of year again and we are losing the Big Quilcene gauge. I glanced at the other DOE gauges I use frequently and fortunately they didn't have the same terminal note, be sure and check any that you use

Last year the Dosewallips gauge was discontinued and now we're losing the Big Quilcene - so now, the three best cl5 runs in the eastern Olympics have no online gauge. ARGH

So I've sent another email to the contact listed on the note but don't expect a reply (like last year) and I'm guessing the contact is powerless anyway. A sad day for the handful of boaters that use this gauge.

I've installed a number of sustainable gauges in my day and plan on installing them on Jefferson, Dosewallips and the Biq Quil (in that order of priority)- let me know if you're interested in helping
IP IP Logged Send Private Message Send Private Message
septimus prime
Big Boofer
Big Boofer

Online Status: Offline
  Quote septimus prime Replybullet Posted: 23 Sep 2013 at 9:58am
Ill help w Jefferson. I heard it got cleaned out this weekend.
Jon Shell Bee
IP IP Logged Send Private Message Send Private Message
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version