Professor Paddle: The mountaineers have a WW Program again vanlinelogistics.com Seattle Washington (WA) Warehousing & Order Fulfillment vanlinelogistics.com Seattle Washington (WA) Warehousing & Order Fulfillment vanlinelogistics.com Seattle Washington (WA) Commercial Relocation vanlinelogistics.com Warehousing & Order Fulfillment
Professor Paddle Professor Paddle
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin
Home Calendar Forum FSBO Gallery PPages Reviews Rivers Links
  Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  Search The ForumSearch
Whitewater Forum
 Professor Paddle : General : Whitewater Forum
Message Icon Topic: The mountaineers have a WW Program again Post Reply Post New Topic
Mark47n
Splat Wheeler
Splat Wheeler

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Mark47n Replybullet Topic: The mountaineers have a WW Program again
    Posted: 06 Apr 2013 at 11:00am
After several years (I don't actually know how many) the Seattle branch of the Mountaineers has a Whitewater program!

It's been a bit of a struggle to get this back off the ground, but I ran the first class for them a few weeks ago  - and I think we ran into Nelson Woods on the Nisqually at the put in - and it was a great success!

The class was Whitewater for Sea Kayakers.  The sea kayakers in question were serious coastal paddlers, not flat water paddlers and they did great, even though there were a few good swims they all came away with great attitudes and a hunger to do more of it.

If any of you are also Mountaineers members and would like to be involved in developing this program please get a hold of me (that include those of you that aren't members but may be interested).

You mean I'm supposed to wear something UNDER my spray skirt? Where's the fun in that?
IP IP Logged Send Private Message
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version