Professor Paddle: Merry Christmas vanlinelogistics.com Seattle Washington (WA) Warehousing & Order Fulfillment vanlinelogistics.com Seattle Washington (WA) Warehousing & Order Fulfillment vanlinelogistics.com Seattle Washington (WA) Commercial Relocation vanlinelogistics.com Warehousing & Order Fulfillment
Professor Paddle Professor Paddle
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin
Home Calendar Forum FSBO Gallery PPages Reviews Rivers Links
  Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  Search The ForumSearch
Chit Chat
 Professor Paddle : General : Chit Chat
Message Icon Event: Merry Christmas - Event Date: 25 Dec 2012 Post Reply Post New Topic
James
Admin
Admin
Sum Dum Guy

Online Status: Offline
  Quote James Replybullet Calendar Event: Merry Christmas
    Posted: 25 Dec 2012 at 8:47am
Merry Christmas Everyone!
I'm glad to see everyone made it through the End of the World as predicted by the Mayan Calender. But what is really cool is that almost 2013 years ago a Baby was born that really changed the calendar and the world by offering beginnings not endings.

I hope you all have a Happy New Year!!!
IP IP Logged Send Private Message Send Private Message
irenen
Big Boofer
Big Boofer

Quote irenen Replybullet Posted: 25 Dec 2012 at 9:37am
Thanks James, Merry Christmas to you and your family too!
It's all fun and games until someone loses a paddle.
dave
Master Poster
Master Poster
D4

Quote dave Replybullet Posted: 26 Dec 2012 at 10:52am
Fyi, the Mayans never predicted the end. It was Christians that twisted the the facts as usual.....
Nomad
IP IP Logged Send Private Message
Scott_H
McNasty
McNasty

Quote Scott_H Replybullet Posted: 26 Dec 2012 at 4:14pm
Merry Christmas James!  Thanks for the gift of this website - it may cost me the occasional hours of work time scouting embedded vids, but it is an invaluable tool for my boating and would suck if it wasn't around.
“The problem with people who have no vices is that generally you can be pretty sure they're going to have some pretty annoying virtues.”
irenen
Big Boofer
Big Boofer

Quote irenen Replybullet Posted: 26 Dec 2012 at 6:54pm
Originally posted by Scott_H

Thanks for the gift of this website - it may cost me the occasional hours of work time scouting embedded vids, but it is an invaluable tool for my boating and would suck if it wasn't around.

Ditto that, it took me a while to figure this out I guess but I just realized that clicking "Shuttle" on the river page brings up the entire shuttle on Google Maps, how cool is that?  I've done enough stuff on way less complicated sites to know what a huge amount of work goes into PP, what an awesome resource.
It's all fun and games until someone loses a paddle.
James
Admin
Admin
Sum Dum Guy

Quote James Replybullet Posted: 27 Dec 2012 at 7:56am
Thanks,, luckily all the work was pretty much done pre-family which is good cuz I don't have a fraction of the time these days. Now all the value is really due to everyone that uses it.... I am just stoked to get on the river for the next two days down here in Oregon.

Funny thing, my daughter got all these gifts from family but my gift of a $.39 can of olives was the favorite for sure... I figure that will all change very soon!

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version