Professor Paddle: Props +/- vanlinelogistics.com Seattle Washington (WA) Warehousing & Order Fulfillment vanlinelogistics.com Seattle Washington (WA) Warehousing & Order Fulfillment vanlinelogistics.com Seattle Washington (WA) Commercial Relocation vanlinelogistics.com Warehousing & Order Fulfillment
Professor Paddle Professor Paddle
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin
Home Calendar Forum FSBO Gallery PPages Reviews Rivers Links
  Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  Search The ForumSearch
Ideas / Issues / Problems / Fixes / Updates
 Professor Paddle : Site Support : Ideas / Issues / Problems / Fixes / Updates
Message Icon Topic: Props +/- Post Reply Post New Topic
<< Prev Page  of 2
water wacko
Master Poster
Master Poster
Team Jackson

Online Status: Offline
  Quote water wacko Replybullet Posted: 27 Dec 2012 at 6:06pm
Originally posted by Blair

Originally posted by Logan

Originally posted by Blair

Originally posted by not-very-clever

dave you ask for it bro with the "emergency green run" threads, no one likes that bull sh*t I find it premature for you to say "no one likes that (potty word)" because I liked when he said emergency green run. It was funny. I also think it was funny how you threw a big tantrum over his thread heading, and contine to bring it up...
How about his most recent waste of time thread, DON'T WAKE ME UP. It's pointless rantings like this that add up to all his negs. DAVE, THINK BEFORE YOU POST!

I'm going to have to defend D4 again here. You see, ProfessorPaddle offers multiple categories for creating threads. D4 chose the correct categorie titled, "Chit Chat" for that particular post, which enables the typically bum kayaker to post whatever "Chit Chat" he/she/bum wishes. On top of that, if D4 could think, I'm sure he would do so, and before posting, however he is part retard and is incapable of doing so. By giving him negative props, you might as wellmake fun of a little downs syndrome girl.

yes
"Don't ask yourself what the world needs. Ask yourself what makes you come alive, and go do that, because what the world needs is people who have come alive." ~Howard Thurman
IP IP Logged Send Private Message Send Private Message
dave
Master Poster
Master Poster
D4

Quote dave Replybullet Posted: 28 Dec 2012 at 11:11am
You guys are so easy to manipulate... Very entertaining :)
Nomad
IP IP Logged Send Private Message
irenen
Big Boofer
Big Boofer

Quote irenen Replybullet Posted: 28 Dec 2012 at 11:31am
So on another note, about the props thing on posts (not individual users) that has been in place for a while, it looks like what shows is the net props, meaning a post that shows as +1 could either have one plus prop or 100 plus props and 99 minus props.  Since it is likely to remain a feature and the point, I think, is partly to give some insight into the community and how people feel about issues, I think it would make it more interesting to know which props garnered a lot of reaction by showing total plus and minus props instead of just the net.

And/or, we could all just  go boating. :)
It's all fun and games until someone loses a paddle.
IP IP Logged Send Private Message Send Private Message
<< Prev Page  of 2
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version