Professor Paddle: The Stinky Twinkie vanlinelogistics.com Seattle Washington (WA) Warehousing & Order Fulfillment vanlinelogistics.com Seattle Washington (WA) Warehousing & Order Fulfillment vanlinelogistics.com Seattle Washington (WA) Commercial Relocation vanlinelogistics.com Warehousing & Order Fulfillment
Professor Paddle Professor Paddle
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin
Home Calendar Forum FSBO Gallery PPages Reviews Rivers Links
  Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  Search The ForumSearch
Chit Chat
 Professor Paddle : General : Chit Chat
Message Icon Topic: The Stinky Twinkie Post Reply Post New Topic
James
Admin
Admin
Sum Dum Guy

Online Status: Offline
  Quote James Replybullet Topic: The Stinky Twinkie
    Posted: 19 Nov 2012 at 3:34pm
I just wanted to let everyone know that I am reserving this name for a rapid some day.

Please don't anyone go around calling a river feature the "Stinky Twinkie". This has all been brought about because there is a rumor that Twinkies last for 100 years and still taste the same. It is not true. First off they have not even been around 100 years yet and second, they get stale and stinky with age, but that is not as important as all of the wonderful phrases that will be shouted on this rapid someday. Things like "hey dude try to punch through the Seam of Cream" or "You gotta stay left at the cream pocket" ... or if your just not feelin it,... you can "always take the cake line".

I am not suggesting anyone discontinue the stock piling of these cream filled treats however. Considering the recent news of the Hostess Bankruptcy it is actually highly recommended that you get them while you can. I don't however know how long your storage plan should be if consumption is your final goal. Regardless there are many different uses for a stinky twinky.

If nothing else, we can all at least look back on our childhood with fond memories of those delicious days when treats and goodies were packed by our mothers not distributed by the government.
IP IP Logged Send Private Message Send Private Message
septimus prime
Big Boofer
Big Boofer

Quote septimus prime Replybullet Posted: 19 Nov 2012 at 8:28pm
I knew this was a James post from the title on the home page. Dont worry the Feds are making Hostess negotiate as part of Bankrupcy, Some corporation, I mean person will buy the rights.
James
Admin
Admin
Sum Dum Guy

Quote James Replybullet Posted: 20 Nov 2012 at 9:14am
Nah the Judge is forcing the Union to actually consider the options that Hostess has tried to offer. You know the Baker's Union is a bunch of Holligans because Even the Teamsters are saying that Hostess is doing what they can to come to a workable solution... When the Teamsters join a mediation Table backing the view of the Employer you know your knee deep in fudge

I like all the news headlines about Bonuses that are out of line and un-reasonable for the managers and executives of Hostess... lol, lets try to ride the coat tails of a Banking Scandals a little harder, what a bunch of Ding Dongs... If I were in the Bakers Union working for Hostess right now I would be sending frozen rasberry zingers up my union reps ho ho right now!
jP
Rio Banditos
Rio Banditos
Diddle Fuerte Diablo !

Quote jP Replybullet Posted: 22 Nov 2012 at 10:33am
Originally posted by James

I just wanted to let everyone know that I am reserving this name for a rapid some day.Please don't anyone go around calling a river feature the "Stinky Twinkie".

I stringently and emphaticly object, sir! One simply cannot reserve a name for a rapid that may or may not get named in the future.
This is not like registering some domain name you wish to use for a website in the future, oh no.

Originally posted by James

...been brought about because there is a rumor that Twinkies last for 100 years and still taste the same. It is not true.... Considering the recent news of the Hostess Bankruptcy it is actually highly recommended that you get them while you can. I don't however know how long your storage plan should be if consumption is your final goal... Regardless there are many different uses for a stinky twinky...

fu*k that- I saw this episode of "DOOMSDAY PREPPERS" where this huge blob of a dude was holed up in his underground bunker for 3 months a year just to get acclimated to bunker livin'. They scored him and actually gave him extra points for his food supply because he devised a way to Cryogenicly FREEZE his twinkies. He had a thousands of them. Stinky? Quite possibly. Visionary? Absolutely.

Ok, its true- I made that up.
And, you can reserve that name if you want to, its ok. Just remember that the longer you wait to find a feature to name after your beloved twinky, the more its going to stink. But, maybe thats what you want.

Lastly, I'm glad Obama was reelected because everyone knows Hostess is "too big too fail". And everyone knows Romney has no respect for the twinky. We simply gotta invest in a twinky bail out, James. You may not like it but deep down you know this to be true. Its simply a matter of nutrition for our nation's children. Not to mention that guy in the bunker.

Happy thanksgiving, and, stay away from that stinky twinky!

Edited by jP - 22 Nov 2012 at 10:34am
dave
Master Poster
Master Poster
D4

Quote dave Replybullet Posted: 22 Nov 2012 at 11:32am
Is it a coincidence that pot gets legalized then Twinkies go away??? Damm Federal government, its a conspirency!!!
Nomad
IP IP Logged Send Private Message
thad2000
Tricky Woo
Tricky Woo

Quote thad2000 Replybullet Posted: 24 Nov 2012 at 8:35am
My uncle informed me why pot and gay were both legalized at the same time. Its in the Bible.. Leviticus.. Men who lie with men shall be stoned.. Not the kind of joke I'm use to hearing from him.
why not!
James
Admin
Admin
Sum Dum Guy

Quote James Replybullet Posted: 26 Nov 2012 at 11:23am
Of course I was kind of joking about the naming of features, I just felt like talking some twinkie trash. Even if you did make up the bit about a guy in his prepper cave 3 months a year, that does not mean it is not true... and if it were no one would know, gotta keep those twinkies secret...

thad2000
Tricky Woo
Tricky Woo

Quote thad2000 Replybullet Posted: 26 Nov 2012 at 7:59pm
Once upon a time we did an expose on the myth of twinks surviving for 100 years.. unfortunately, a name brand like Twinkies will outlive us all. even if it's not a us brand.
why not!
thad2000
Tricky Woo
Tricky Woo

Quote thad2000 Replybullet Posted: 26 Nov 2012 at 8:45pm
btw. I thought the best name for a bad ass rapid was "prison sex." It would be something that left you bleeding and perhaps a bit hesitant to talk about. I wrote something about it... but my gf thought it too graphic. Some times we can all be great-full for sensors.
why not!
thad2000
Tricky Woo
Tricky Woo

Quote thad2000 Replybullet Posted: 26 Nov 2012 at 8:53pm
wow. I just realized in my last few posts I referenced homosexual sex twice... sorry, I guess if it offended you we could meet in side by side bathroom stalls and deal with it like republicans. Just kidding. :) Not my thing. Yet, oddly enough it does seem to fit in the topic of stinky twinky.
why not!
James
Admin
Admin
Sum Dum Guy

Quote James Replybullet Posted: 27 Nov 2012 at 9:48am
make that three times,and I think you might want to talk a professional about this.... 
thad2000
Tricky Woo
Tricky Woo

Quote thad2000 Replybullet Posted: 28 Nov 2012 at 4:03am
lol. Glad someone was counting, I think.
why not!
dave
Master Poster
Master Poster
D4

Quote dave Replybullet Posted: 28 Nov 2012 at 10:30am
Geez, is there anyway to delete this thread? Im tired of seeing it.
Nomad
Logan
Viener Schnitzel
Viener Schnitzel

Quote Logan Replybullet Posted: 29 Nov 2012 at 1:01am
Originally posted by dave

Geez, is there anyway to delete this thread? Im tired of seeing it.
Amen
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version