Professor Paddle: If you are on the Dosiwallips, I lost a paddle vanlinelogistics.com Seattle Washington (WA) Warehousing & Order Fulfillment vanlinelogistics.com Seattle Washington (WA) Warehousing & Order Fulfillment vanlinelogistics.com Seattle Washington (WA) Commercial Relocation vanlinelogistics.com Warehousing & Order Fulfillment
Professor Paddle Professor Paddle
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin
Home Calendar Forum FSBO Gallery PPages Reviews Rivers Links
  Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  Search The ForumSearch
Whitewater Forum
 Professor Paddle : General : Whitewater Forum
Message Icon Topic: If you are on the Dosiwallips, I lost a paddle Post Reply Post New Topic
The NZA
Splat Wheeler
Splat Wheeler

Online Status: Offline
  Quote The NZA Replybullet Topic: If you are on the Dosiwallips, I lost a paddle
    Posted: 12 Jun 2012 at 2:12pm
I lost a paddle, an Aquabound 4pc, on the Dosiwallips Saturday, so if you happen to see it, hit me up with  a PM. Or tell me if you are going out there, I'd be game to run it again. Thanks!
IP IP Logged Send Private Message
Hulkster
Rock Bumper
Rock Bumper

Quote Hulkster Replybullet Posted: 12 Jun 2012 at 2:37pm
What section? Where did you lose it?

There are people on this board who paddle it all the time but they would probably need a little more info to keep an eye out.
IP IP Logged Send Private Message Send Private Message
The NZA
Splat Wheeler
Splat Wheeler

Quote The NZA Replybullet Posted: 12 Jun 2012 at 3:32pm
Well quite brilliantly, my name is not on it ... but it's an Aquabound Manta-Ray breakdown with white blades, black shaft. It was also ironically not in the class III or IV further up river, but only couple miles upstream from 101, where there are a lot of braids in the river. So I am thinking it is likely somewhere within that 2 mile stretch ... from looking on a map, I think I lost it at the bend oin the river where Palomino Ln meets Appaloosa Dr. 
IP IP Logged Send Private Message
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version