Professor Paddle: Ball Wrap up vanlinelogistics.com Seattle Washington (WA) Warehousing & Order Fulfillment vanlinelogistics.com Seattle Washington (WA) Warehousing & Order Fulfillment vanlinelogistics.com Seattle Washington (WA) Commercial Relocation vanlinelogistics.com Warehousing & Order Fulfillment
Professor Paddle Professor Paddle
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin
Home Calendar Forum FSBO Gallery PPages Reviews Rivers Links
  Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  Search The ForumSearch
Events
 Professor Paddle : General : Events
Message Icon Topic: Ball Wrap up Post Reply Post New Topic
rokmnky
McNasty
McNasty

Online Status: Offline
  Quote rokmnky Replybullet Topic: Ball Wrap up
    Posted: 11 Jun 2012 at 9:41am
I wanted to say a big thanks to everyone that came out this weekend. It was great seeing old friends and making some new ones. Also a special thanks to the band, Little Brother for keeping us rocking all night.
Results of the creek race will get posted soon although if I remember correct the finish was Darren 1st, Andrew 2nd and Ben 3rd. Ellie was our solo female racer, I hope to see more girls coming out next year. Also Jed and Hans rounded us out with their R2. Glad to see rubber chasing all the plastic down Icicle. We'll scan the times sheet and post up later.
We have a few lost and found items that made it back to Seattle, if you lost something at the campground pm me and we can work on getting items back to owners. We did not get anything from cashmere this year.
Also we also have extra shirts for anyone that still wants one(we can ship). PM me for those as well. I haven't looked at sizes yet but I will later this week and post availability.
I hope everyone had as much fun as we did organizing. Can't wait until next year!

Edited by rokmnky - 11 Jun 2012 at 9:41am
IP IP Logged Send Private Message
septimus prime
Big Boofer
Big Boofer

Quote septimus prime Replybullet Posted: 11 Jun 2012 at 10:23am
Big thanks to Adam, Fish and Ellie for pulling off a great weekend and anyone else that organized. One of the best Balls ever.
IP IP Logged Send Private Message Send Private Message
Blair
McNasty
McNasty

Quote Blair Replybullet Posted: 11 Jun 2012 at 11:23am
Thanks Adam, Scott, Ellie, and Gordon and everyone else who lent helping hands. Had a blast.
septimus prime
Big Boofer
Big Boofer

Quote septimus prime Replybullet Posted: 11 Jun 2012 at 12:34pm
Yes and Gordon! 
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version