Professor Paddle: SF Snoqualmie (Class II+ - III) Discussion Thread vanlinelogistics.com Seattle Washington (WA) Warehousing & Order Fulfillment vanlinelogistics.com Seattle Washington (WA) Warehousing & Order Fulfillment vanlinelogistics.com Seattle Washington (WA) Commercial Relocation vanlinelogistics.com Warehousing & Order Fulfillment
Professor Paddle Professor Paddle
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin
Home Calendar Forum FSBO Gallery PPages Reviews Rivers Links
  Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  Search The ForumSearch
Trip Discussion's
 Professor Paddle : General : Events : Trip Discussion's
Message Icon Topic: SF Snoqualmie (Class II+ - III) Discussion Thread Post Reply Post New Topic
SF Snoqualmie (Class II+ - III) (Trip Quick View)
Find out more details by Viewing the Trip Page
Snoqualmie, S. Fork  (6. Twin Falls State Park to 436 st Bridge)   Class II+   Min 300 cfs    |    Max 2500 cfs   Current 478 cfs (Reported on 03-28-2024 10:45:00)
Trip Leader : Kiran
Contact # : 206-724-9642
Meeting Time : 4/21/2012 11:00:00 AM
Meeting Place : Takeout (Bridge where the SF crosses 436th Street)
Paddlers Paddling
Nanook
Kiran
Tricky Woo
Tricky Woo

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Kiran Replybullet Topic: SF Snoqualmie (Class II+ - III) Discussion Thread
    Posted: 20 Apr 2012 at 6:47am

This is the SF Snoqualmie (Class II+ - III) discussion thread. Please post any questions below.

Remember the actual Trip Details are located on the SF Snoqualmie (Class II+ - III) | Trip Page

Looks like tomorrow will be a great day to paddle the SF Snoqualmie.

I have run it a few times and found it a GREAT warm up run.

Below 1000cfs, I'd call it Class II+.  Above 1200cfs the "canyon section" gets to be more of a Class III (ish) run (at least for an intermediate paddler)

I would love to do maybe a couple of laps on this run tomorrow and need at least one other paddler to make it a trip (Not a convenient one to run / bike a shuttle due to the highway)

On the second lap, I would love to walk up half a mile in the park and take in the additional Class III rapids

I have not paddled all year (since my Dec. trip to Ecuador) and this is my "warm up paddle".

If I cant find at least one paddler, I will head off to run the headwaters run on the Green which I have not yet done

My cell is two-zero-six, seven-two-4, 9-six-2-four and yo ucan also message me here at PP

Looking forward to getting wet

IP IP Logged Send Private Message
Nanook
Rock Bumper
Rock Bumper

Quote Nanook Replybullet Posted: 20 Apr 2012 at 3:21pm
Hi Kiran,

There are two of us who would join you for a morning run on the SF Snoqualmie before heading over to the Middle Middle for an afternoon run.  We are going to check out some of the last remaining old-growth stands on the I-90 corridor at Twin Falls SP around 10am.  It might get crowded at the trailhead parking lot with the good saturday forecast... We'll be the ones in the toyota pick-up with two blue kayaks.

Jon & Aaron
4won5, six-3-zero-Zero-seven-3-one
IP IP Logged Send Private Message
jwcook
Rock Bumper
Rock Bumper

Quote jwcook Replybullet Posted: 21 Apr 2012 at 12:23pm
We'll be there paddling this evening around 4:30 or so.
http://vimeo.com/user3038955
IP IP Logged Send Private Message Send Private Message
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version