Professor Paddle: Driest ever vanlinelogistics.com Seattle Washington (WA) Warehousing & Order Fulfillment vanlinelogistics.com Seattle Washington (WA) Warehousing & Order Fulfillment vanlinelogistics.com Seattle Washington (WA) Commercial Relocation vanlinelogistics.com Warehousing & Order Fulfillment
Professor Paddle Professor Paddle
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin
Home Calendar Forum FSBO Gallery PPages Reviews Rivers Links
  Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  Search The ForumSearch
Whitewater Forum
 Professor Paddle : General : Whitewater Forum
Message Icon Topic: Driest ever Post Reply Post New Topic
BIGWATER
McNasty
McNasty

Online Status: Offline
  Quote BIGWATER Replybullet Topic: Driest ever
    Posted: 17 Dec 2011 at 9:03am
i honelsty cant take this anymore
so far the first two weeks of Dec have been the driest ever in WA history , as if you dont know alrdy
at least its warmer now ,but  i think the boaters are crying a river of tears with more CFS then most of the runs right now , at least i am haha
i hope things turn back on for the new years OP thing , but the forcasts are not looken good
when this drought is over im sure the rain will come back with a vengence ( at least i hope so ), but i start my next re-model first week in Jan. so i wont have to many weekdays to boat (at least ill have gas money tho, and i will stil take flood days)
i am thankfull that i got 11 days in Nov and one in Oct ,  and it reminds me that you never know when the next storm is going to be, so when the getten is good you better go get it
i know this post is useless but hey im going crazy here in this drought
IP IP Logged Send Private Message
Old Fart
Rock Bumper
Rock Bumper

Quote Old Fart Replybullet Posted: 17 Dec 2011 at 9:22am
I feel your pain  This weather pattern sucks
water wacko
Master Poster
Master Poster
Team Jackson

Quote water wacko Replybullet Posted: 17 Dec 2011 at 10:21am
At least the Sky has some water. I remember one summer, maybe '04?, the Sky got down to about 300 cfs. I can't recommend it, unless you've been in prison and haven't boated for like a year or something. River scuba? I think so. Anyway, it was frikin' LOW!!! As a matter of fact, the Hot Pocket is about in, bottom left in Lunch Hole. Git sum!
"Don't ask yourself what the world needs. Ask yourself what makes you come alive, and go do that, because what the world needs is people who have come alive." ~Howard Thurman
IP IP Logged Send Private Message Send Private Message
cfarmer
Rock Bumper
Rock Bumper

Quote cfarmer Replybullet Posted: 17 Dec 2011 at 8:02pm
There's no water, it's been stupid cold ('til today), and the surf has been kicking my ass! Where's the rain? Rain baby! Sweet, warm, wonderful, river-flooding, rain!

I'm getting desperate, too...but not quite enough for the drive to the toutle. I think I can hold out another weekend...but I might loose it by christmas. Maybe Santa will bring some H2O? If not, I was thinking Wynoochee. Lets hope for the best!

C

jP
Rio Banditos
Rio Banditos
Diddle Fuerte Diablo !

Quote jP Replybullet Posted: 18 Dec 2011 at 5:37pm
Heard dat-
Jonesing hard. Fortunately my Friday afterwork Green sessions have been tiding me over. To my pleasant surprise I can get a two hour session in on a 1/4 mi. Chunk of diminutive, boney class III, and keep myself amused. And with the Sky, ain't much reason to cry. At least not for the Seattle PPeeps & I...

1200+ on the Sky is good boatin if nothin else is in.

But here's to hoping we get more precip soon-

Time for everyone to bust out a raindance or ten }

Edited by jP - 18 Dec 2011 at 5:39pm
🐋🐋🐋🐋🐋🐋🐋🐋🐋🐋🐋
IP IP Logged Send Private Message Send Private Message
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version