Professor Paddle: Seal Line/Cascade Designs Good Customer Service vanlinelogistics.com Seattle Washington (WA) Warehousing & Order Fulfillment vanlinelogistics.com Seattle Washington (WA) Warehousing & Order Fulfillment vanlinelogistics.com Seattle Washington (WA) Commercial Relocation vanlinelogistics.com Warehousing & Order Fulfillment
Professor Paddle Professor Paddle
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin
Home Calendar Forum FSBO Gallery PPages Reviews Rivers Links
  Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  Search The ForumSearch
Whitewater Forum
 Professor Paddle : General : Whitewater Forum
Message Icon Topic: Seal Line/Cascade Designs Good Customer Service Post Reply Post New Topic
Wiggins
PP Junkie
PP Junkie

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Wiggins Replybullet Topic: Seal Line/Cascade Designs Good Customer Service
    Posted: 12 Aug 2011 at 2:56pm
I just wanted to take a moment to point out a good experience with Seal Line. I had a 75L Zip Duffle dry bag from them that had started to leak through the zipper teeth pretty badly. This bag had been given to me by a friend and it was at least 15 years old (I remember him using it on fishing trips when I was 14).

I told Cascade Designs customer service all of this and they said the zipper is a lifetime warranty item and to send it in. I did and they sent me a brand new dry bag!

If they had told me that I needed to buy a new one I would have not blamed them. Instead they decided to stand by their product.

Kyle
I smell bacon
IP IP Logged Send Private Message Send Private Message
WA-Boater
Big Boofer
Big Boofer

Online Status: Offline
  Quote WA-Boater Replybullet Posted: 12 Aug 2011 at 6:30pm
No need to send it in, just drive down there in the future. Cascade Designs is located off 2nd Ave S between Safeco and Boeing Field They have a walk-in area for warranty/repair issues.
Having worked in the wattanty/repair depatment at Cascade I was impressed with how they stood behing the produtcs. If you ever have any kind of problem it is worth taking it in. They will do what they can to make things right.

IP IP Logged Send Private Message Send Private Message
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version