Professor Paddle: 40% Off In Stock Items! vanlinelogistics.com Seattle Washington (WA) Warehousing & Order Fulfillment vanlinelogistics.com Seattle Washington (WA) Warehousing & Order Fulfillment vanlinelogistics.com Seattle Washington (WA) Commercial Relocation vanlinelogistics.com Warehousing & Order Fulfillment
Professor Paddle Professor Paddle
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin
Home Calendar Forum FSBO Gallery PPages Reviews Rivers Links
  Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  Search The ForumSearch
Commercial Listings
 Professor Paddle : Classifieds : Commercial Listings
Message Icon Topic: 40% Off In Stock Items! Post Reply Post New Topic
dragorossinw
WW Industry
WW Industry

Online Status: Offline
  Quote dragorossinw Replybullet Topic: 40% Off In Stock Items!
    Posted: 18 Nov 2010 at 6:43pm
After spending the last week doing inventory and organizing I came to the conclusion that I badly need to clean out my warehouse! So I am offering an amazing deal just in time for the Holidays!

40% OFF when you spend $50 or more on all Accessories; spray skirts, dry tops, creeking armor, kayak floatation, rescue gear, nuts & bolts, seat pads, hip pads, neoprene, dry and splash pants, clothing, PDF's, Rescue Vests, DVD's, Thermals, dry storage, etc.

I am even extending the deal to surfbaords in stock.

The only thing you DO NOT get the deal on is Kayaks and Paddles. It does apply to already discounted goods, so the savings is very good on a bunch of stuff. For Example: An Armored Creeking Dry Top that retails for 349.99 is on sale for 174.99 and with the 40% coupon will be 104.99!!!!! You can add products together to reach the $50 or more.

So visit http://eastfork.mybigcommerce.com/ and enter the coupon code: KK7XX3O72 at checkout. The deal is on goods and will not reduce shipping (which is already as low as it can be via USPS). The Blowout Discount Coupon will Expire December 17, 2010. No deal on items labeled Pre-Order and no rain checks, it is for STOCK ON HAND.

Email me if you have any questions

Tony Z
dragorossinorthwest@yahoo.com

visit http://eastfork.mybigcommerce.com/ and enter the coupon code: KK7XX3O72 at checkout
Tony Z
dragorossinorthwest@yahoo.com
www.nookiekayaking.us
www.dragorossi.com
www.donkeyfIip.com
IP IP Logged Send Private Message Send Private Message
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version